As we enter a new world of clean, the act of “Cleaning” is an essential service. By having your home professionally cleaned, you are taking the necessary step to protect your home, family, and health against the spread of the virus.
Based on the most recent developments, and in an effort to maintain a clean living environment, we would like to take a moment and share our company’s Covid-19 protocols, which are based on CDC recommendations, OSHA training, and ARSCI, Residential Cleaning Industry standards:
- Solo cleaners when possible (depending on the size of the home)
- Disinfecting cleaning kits
- Cleaner provides and uses personal protective equipment
- In-house Coronavirus certification and training program
- 15 Point High-Touch Sanitation Service added to each appointment:
- air vents, light switches, remote controls, toilet handle, door handles, door frames, appliance handles, cabinet knobs, counter tops, home phone, sinks, tables, faucets, alarm panel, computer keyboard
We are 100% committed to providing a safe and sanitized housekeeping experience while using an EPA-approved disinfectant to further prevent and reduce the risk of cross-contamination throughout the home.
Please check out our Cleaning Services page for additional information on how we can help make your home happy!