Residential Cleaning Services
Services Always Include
- Highly-rated Company
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Experienced Cleaners
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Supplies
- We Love Pets!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Phone, Email & Text Support
RECURRING CLEAN: Ideal for homeowners who have used our service or another professional house cleaning service within the past 30 days.
INITIAL CLEAN: The Deluxe Cleaning plan for those homes that need a little more time & attention. Recommended for first time customers!
MOVE IN/OUT CLEAN*: The most popular plan for moving in or moving out, showing, selling, or after construction!
*Property must be empty!
PRICE LOCK GUARANTEE: Any recurring service price is guaranteed for 6 months!
10% OFF BI-WEEKLY CLEANINGS
20% OFF WEEKLY CLEANINGS
How to Prepare for Your Cleaner's Arrival
- Please ensure there is running water, electric, heat & air conditioning within the home.
- Ensure walkways and driveways are cleared of snow and salted if needed.
- Please secure all pets. We love them, but they don’t always love us!
- Please remove all clutter, infant structures, toys, dishes, laundry, & excess trash from within the home.
- Please inform your cleaner if there are any broken or damaged items prior to the start of their visit.
- Please allow your cleaner to tour the home & assess the condition upon their arrival.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee a full clean of any areas that have not been prepared for cleaning & it could result in an additional hourly fee!
- Please move any heavy objects or furniture that you would like us to clean around or under.
- Please leave out any labeled specialty products you would prefer us to use on your granite, shower glass, floors, or other surfaces.
- Please allow up to 1 hour of your appointment time for your cleaner to arrive.
- Please note that there is a $75 fee for any cancellations or lock-out situations within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment (unless Covid-19 related) paid directly to your cleaner.
What We Don't Do
- Wet wiping of light bulbs
- Biohazards (feces, mold, blood, vomit)
- Hoarder situations
- Moving furniture (requiring 2 people)
- Animal waste
- High reaching areas inaccessible on a 2-step ladder
- Nicotine covered surfaces
- Toy room clean up
- LCD/Computer screens
- Heavy duty soap scum
- Paint removal
- Infested properties (rodents, bugs, etc)
- Move appliances that are connected to gas or water
- Service clients who are disrespectful to our staff
- Service clients who have animals dangerous for our staff