How To Prepare For Your Cleaning
How To Prepare For Your Cleaner's Arrival
- Please ensure there is running water, electric, heat & air conditioning within the home.
- Ensure walkways and driveways are cleared of snow and salted if needed.
- Please secure all pets. We love them, but they don’t always love us!
- Please remove all clutter, infant structures, toys, dishes, laundry, & excess trash from within the home.
- Please inform your cleaner if there are any broken or damaged items prior to the start of their visit.
- Please allow your cleaner to tour the home & assess the condition upon their arrival.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee a full clean of any areas that have not been prepared for cleaning & it could result in an additional hourly fee!
- Please move any heavy objects or furniture that you would like us to clean around or under.
- Please leave out any labeled specialty products you would prefer us to use on your granite, shower glass, floors, or other surfaces.
- Please allow up to 1 hour of your appointment time for your cleaner to arrive.
- Please note that there is a $75 fee for any cancellations or lock-out situations within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment (unless Covid-19 related) paid directly to your cleaner.
Get Your Quote Now
"*" indicates required fields